- Power the phone with a not-allowed SIM card and you will be prompted to enter the code.
- Enter the code you just purchased. >> Click Here To Purchase Now <<
- Press in the track wheel / jog dial to confirm.
- Your phone is now unlocked.
- Insert any SIM Card.
- Go to Options/Device/Advanced System Settings/Sim Card.
- Type the letters MEPD (You will not be able to see what you type)
- Once you see the Personalization Screen type MEP [alt] 2 (You will not be able to see what you type) ** If your Torch 9800 is from Telus, Canada you will need to type MEP [alt] 4
- Enter code you just purchased when prompted. >> Click Here To Purchase Now <<
** We always recommend to do a Battery pull after unlocking your Blackberry Torch 9810