How to Unlock Blackberry Curve 8930 Smartphone
- Insert any SIM card.
- Go to Settings Menu and then Options.
- Select Advanced Options and then SIM Card.
- Type MEPD using your Blackberry keyboard for all models , except 7100 for which you will have to Type MEPPD. (You will not be able to see what you type)
- Type MEP then [ALT] & then 2 on your Blackberry keyboard for all models except 7100 for which you will have to Type MEPP2. (You will not be able to see what you type)
- You should be presented with a prompt “Enter Network MEP Code”.
- Enter the Unlock Code you just purchased. >> Click Here To Purchase Now <<
- Press Enter (You can use the track ball as well).
- Your BlackBerry is now unlocked.
** We always recommend to do a Battery pull after unlocking your Blackberry Curve 8930