August 20th, 2011
// No Comments
How to Unlock Blackberry Torch2 9850 Mobile Phone
- Power the phone with a not-allowed SIM card and you will be prompted to enter the code.
- Enter the code you just purchased. >> Click Here To Purchase Now <<
- Press in the track wheel / jog dial to confirm.
- Your phone is now unlocked.
- Insert any SIM Card.
- Go to Options/Device/Advanced System Settings/Sim Card.
- Type the letters MEPD (You will not be able to see what you type)
- Once you see the Personalization Screen type MEP [alt] 2 (You will not be able to see what you type) ** If your Torch 9800 is from Telus, Canada you will need to type MEP [alt] 4
- Enter code you just purchased when prompted. >> Click Here To Purchase Now <<
** We always recommend to do a Battery pull after unlocking your Blackberry Torch2 9850
Tags: torch 9810, torchlight, torchlight 2, torchlight 2 release date, torchwood season 5, Unlock Blackberry, unlock ios 5, unlock iphone 3g, unlock iphone 3gs 4.3.5, unlock iphone 4, unlock iphone 4 4.3.5